I’m so excited you are considering me to come alongside of you as a coach. I know that I wouldn’t be the person I am today without the loving encouragement, wisdom and support of my business, life and health coaches.
I have been certified Leadership Coach since 2005. From 2005 till 2011, my coaching mostly served my direct sales team and women’s ministry at my church.
Then in 2012, I served as life and leadership coach alongside of my sisters in Christ, Jenny Price and Tammy Werthem with our company called Everyday Lifeline. We blogged weekly at IWokeUpYesterday.com and held leadership and transformational events, mastermind groups as well as coached many women individually.
Well at the end of 2014, I choose to step out in faith and follow the call on my life to empower women to Rise Up from their past so they can Build a life of Confidence and Purpose in Christ Jesus. This seems to show up best when I’m coaching them in one of the three areas – The Race of Life, Marketing or Leadership coaching.
The Race of Life Coaching Package
- Are you tired of not being motivated to move forward in life?
- Do you feel lost or beat down by life?
- Do you desire confidence and joy in your life but not sure how to get it or restart it?
- Are you ready to let go of the old pain, hurt and brokenness in your life?
Then consider this coaching package which is perfect for the mom or woman that have walked through some tough life stuff like moving, kids leaving home, job loss, divorce, physical pain, abuse, death of a loved one and desires a shot of confidence and purpose to start again.
- 1 on 1 coaching or group of up to 6 with 12 one-hour coaching sessions either phone conference or webcast.
- Goal Setting and achievement of a race like a 5k, half marathon or trail hike or similar as long as it has start and finish line.
- Race Training specifically designed for you whether walking, running, or combination of both.
Imagine the feeling of crossing start line of your race leaving the old behind you – the past hurts, failures and lies – and forging forward with a life built on Godly purpose and confidence as you cross your finish line. There is power living on the other side of impossible. This win of finishing an actual race then becomes the evidence of what’s possible as you apply it to the rest of your life!!!
I finally understand the meaning of Phil 4:13. The strength to finish was Christ in me. What an amazing weekend of connecting with positive women all ready to take life to the next level. Still today when a difficult task presents itself, I find myself revisiting the moment crossing the finish line. It inspires me to push forward. I would encourage you to experience it for yourself!
Helena 40s 1/2 marathon Finisher
The Leadership/Executive Coaching Package
- Have you experienced success in your home based business and now desire to find some balance in your life?
- Are you fed up with chasing your downline to continue working their businesses?
- Do you want to work smart not hard?
- Do you want to take your business to the next level but fear is keeping you stuck?
- Do you desire to have a neutral person to share your wins and struggles with weekly along with fresh perspectives?
Then consider this coaching package which is perfect for the Mompreneurs including Direct Sales Executives who has seen some success in her business and could use an extra push, some creativity and/or accountability to take it their business, idea or ministry to the next level. I found that many executives women especially in network marketing don’t have anyone safe to speak to if they need to share their struggles, life’s hurts and truest dreams. Their upline may be that person for them but they may need an outside ear that can be neutral. Also, they want to stay positive and be an encouragement to their downline so that may not work either.
God has given me the past knowledge and wisdom from over eighteen years in direct sales to coach in this area. My learns of what works and what doesn’t work will support you in creating the business you love all while keeping God at the center of it all.
I’ve done a lot of personal development work in my lifetime and know the benefits of having a Life Coach. I’ve been working with Michelle for almost 7 weeks. She has been more than an accountability partner or a sounding board through tough times, but someone that keeps me grounded in my purpose, and has helped me move forward in that purpose. She has helped me stay focused on what God created me to BE which has made these past 7 weeks more productive, more joyful, and most importantly, I’ve grown tremendously in my relationships. She is a coach that gives me a reality check when I’m too hard on myself and challenges me when I’m playing small. Thank you Michelle for taking this journey with me! Casey Tuttle Faith, Fuel N’ Fitness Coach
- Goal Setting Support and Accountability
- Support for Team Building and Communication
- A Safe place to speak about your life, business and family
- Spiritual support and encouragement to keep God at the center of it all.
Imagine how it would feel to have someone neutral to talk to weekly to vent to, bounce ideas off of, share your life and business wins and struggles, gain a different perspective on a situation and keep your eyes on Jesus.
I’ve been there! I’ve developed a very successful business in direct sales and I have gained wisdom that I can share with you as we walk out this journey together. With clear intention, a heart for God and His people, you can achieve your heart’s desires.
Before you hire me as your coach, I would love to visit with you first for 30 minutes to see if we are a fit. Therefore, CONTACT ME and share with me the package you are interested in and a little about yourself and/or your business. Then, I’ll be in touch to answer your questions.
Many blessings, Michelle D. Howe